Because life today isn’t nine—to—five, we offer a variety of cash management solutions to meet the needs of today’s 24/7 world. Whether in the office, at home or on the road, our online banking lets you manage all your accounts, make critical financial transactions and access a wealth of financial data at your fingertips.
- Ordering checks online is easy! All you need is your Deluxe Re—Order Form that came with your last order of checks.
- Just click on the following link, and Deluxe will take care of the rest! Click here to begin
South County Bank endorses EFTPS because it is the fastest, and most direct way to pay your Federal taxes. Click here and sign up today!
The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) is one of the most successful federal government programs undertaken in recent years.
- Millions of taxpayers are already enrolled in the system.
- It’s easy to use, fast and accurate.
- No more last minute trips to the bank or Post Office, lost checks, or missed deadlines.
- You’re in total control of initiating your tax payment securely through this site.
Here’s How it Works with EFTPS Direct:
By 8:00 p.m. ET at least one calendar day prior to your tax due date, you log in, enter your tax payment information, review the information, and click “Make a Payment” to initiate the payment. You will receive an immediate confirmation of your instructions that you can print out as a receipt of your payment instructions.
Per your instructions, EFTPS will automatically debit your indicated bank or credit union account and will transfer the funds to the U.S. Treasury on the date you indicate, and your tax records will be updated at the IRS.
That’s it. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week you can access this site and initiate all your federal tax payments from the convenience of your home or office.
But you must enroll first.
Complete the online New Taxpayer Enrollment Form and click “Submit.” Within 15 calendar days your Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be mailed to your IRS Address of Record. You will also receive Confirmation materials including instructions on how to obtain your Internet Password for secure use of EFTPS—OnLine.
If you are a business and wish to use EFTPS—Through a Financial Institution…(Not available for Individuals)
This payment option will require you to make arrangements with your financial institution to initiate your tax payments to EFTPS. Each financial institution has unique products, procedures and charges for this service. Before selecting this option, please check with your financial institution to make sure they offer the service and that you are qualified to use it.
You will receive a PIN and Internet Password when you select this payment option on the New Taxpayer Enrollment Form. You will need the PIN and Password if you wish to check your payment history on the Internet. You cannot make or cancel any payments online if you select this payment option. In addition, you cannot edit enrollment or financial institution information online.
If you pay your federal taxes from different bank accounts, you will need to complete separate Enrollments for each account.
- Last three (3) years business tax returns.
- Last three (3) years business financial statements.
- Most recent interim business financial statement.
- Aging and receivables on business to match the most recent interim business financial statements.
- Last three (3) year personal tax returns on principal owners of the business (ownership of 20% or more).
- Personal financial statement of principal owners of business (ownership of 20% or more).
- Copy of any billing statements on loans or accounts that South County Bank will be paying off with the new loan proceeds.
- Schedule of monthly loan payments and outstanding balances.
- Copies of the last three (3) months of bank statements from business checking and savings accounts.
- Copy of legal documentation supporting entity of your business (example: articles of incorporation, partnership agreement, fictitious business name statement, limited liability filings, etc.).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING OR CHANGING AN ACCOUNT WITH SOUTH COUNTY BANK
Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT ACT requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or changes an existing account. This federal requirement applies to all new customers and current customers. This information is used to assist the United States government in the fight against the funding of terrorism and money—laundering activities.
What this means to you: when you open an account or change an existing account, we will ask each person for their name, physical address, mailing address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify them. We will ask to see each person’s driver’s license and other identifying documents and copy or record information from each of them.
FDIC Deposit Insurance Coverage
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is an independent agency of the United States government that protects the funds depositors place in banks and savings associations. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. Since the FDIC was established in 1933, no depositor has ever lost a single penny of FDIC—insured funds.
FDIC insurance covers all deposit accounts, including checking and savings accounts, money market deposit accounts and certificates of deposit. FDIC insurance does not cover other financial products and services that banks may offer, such as stocks, bonds, mutual fund shares, life insurance policies, annuities or securities.
The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each account ownership category.
The FDIC provides separate coverage for deposits held in different account ownership categories. Depositors may qualify for more coverage if they have funds in different ownership categories and all FDIC requirements are met. Contact us for further information, or go to www.myfdicinsurance.gov, or call FDIC at 1.877.ASK.FDIC.